I read a lot of blogs – at least I attempt to. Certain blogs inspire to do different things (Cupcakes and Cashmere’s Five Things posts inspired me to do Three Quote) while others just keep me engaged enough to read through their archives for hours (cough, Joy the Baker, cough).
So for this weeks “10 Reasons Why” post, I thought it would be fun if I pick out a few blogs I love and give a few reasons why I love each. In the end, all of my reasons should add up to ten as hoped.
1. Joy picks out such interesting and intriguing recipes so that every time I see a new post, I turn to my Mom and show her a picture of the delectable treat and ask to make it. This seriously happens at least four times a week, new post or no new post.
2. Her pictures are so crisp that the food looks even better than it sounds.
3. The wonderful thing about Here Comes the Sun is I get a look into a country that is so far away from my own. Australia has always interested me greatly, but I have never really been able to find an outlet to learn about it and Amanda’s first-hand experience is greatly interesting to read.
5. I’ve never really been the type of girl to really enjoy a vintage blog until I found WishWishWish. WishWishWish is wonderfully engaging as well.
6. I love what I get from her blog. As I said before, I don’t follow any other vintage blogs so it’s a new perspective that I like to read daily.
7. StrawberryKoi is so unique and has a voice and writing style I find to be extremely wonderful to read.
8. The content of this blog is probably the number one thing that keeps me coming back for more. The writing, photography and content ideas work so harmoniously and so well together.
9. What I love about this blog is ultimately the photography. I have not taken the time to use google translate on their posts so I really don’t know what the anecdotes are like.
10. Because it’s about all food rather than just baked goods so it helps me with my sugar cravings. It doesn’t help much with my food/pasta/anything that has carbs in it cravings. But wonderful writing and intriguing recipes.