The Christmas holidays have taken a toll on me. I have eaten far more than normal, just a simple glance at my new Betseyville shoes is overwhelming and I am always tired, but I have trouble sleeping. Oh yes, it is most definitely the holiday season. I’m even feeling the post-Christmas depression. I need hot chocolate, pumpkin pie and chocolate chip cookies stat.
- I have made this letter longer, because I have not had the time to make it shorter. Blaise Pascal
- Art is the concrete representation of our most subtle feelings. –Agnes Martin
- Next to a circus there ain’t nothing that packs up and tears out faster than the Christmas spirit. –Kin Hubbard
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. -Roy L. Smith
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. –Norman Vincent Peale
- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. –Aristotle Onassis